|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Number of locations
|Abdulla Al Ghurair (Chairman)|
Ahmed Abdelaal (CEO)
|Revenue||AED 3.7 Billion (2022) |
Number of employees
Mashreq (Arabic: بنك المشرق) is the oldest privately owned bank in the United Arab Emirates and one of the oldest banking institutions in the Middle East. Founded as the Bank of Oman in 1967, it now offers online banking and e-commerce. 
Mashreq has 16 overseas offices in 13 countries, with corporate banking businesses in Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and India, as well as corporate and retail banking in Egypt and foreign exchange businesses in Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Nepal. There are also full-service branches in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Product offerings include:
- Digital IPO
- Blockchain with DIFC and launched the Titan platform for comprehensive corporate banking offering.
- "Equities". Dubai Finance Market.
- "Mashreq Bank on the Forbes Global 2000 List". Forbes.
- "Mashreq Bank PSC Profile". Zawya Ltd.
- "Mashreq Bank launches Digital Banking - Neo". Gulf News.
- "Mashreq Bank launches business banking value added services". IBS Intelligence.
- "SHARIA-COMPLIANT INVESTMENT". City Wire Middle East.
- "Innovation, ESG to spur Islamic finance growth". Islamic finance growth.
- "Mashreq becomes first bank in UAE to launch digital banking proposition for SMEs". WAM.
- "Mashreq launches digital initiative to support Dubai's IPO push". Arabian Business.
- "Dubai's DIFC, Mashreq Bank launch bank account opening with KYC blockchain platform". Gulf Business.