|Headquarters||North Nicosia, Northern Cyprus|
|Established||April 29, 1983|
|Central bank of||Northern Cyprus|
TRY (ISO 4217)
|The main functions of the central bank are provided by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.|
The Central Bank of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (Turkish: Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankası), is the central bank of Northern Cyprus. It was established on 16 May 1983. Northern Cyprus uses the Turkish lira as currency and the main central banking functions are provided by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
The bank's headquarters are located in North Nicosia, the capital of Northern Cyprus.
|Name||Took office||Left office||Notes|
|Erdoğan Küçük||? - 2002||May 2007|||
|Ahmet Tugay||May 2007||2011|||
|Bilal San||2011||2016 - ?|||
|Mehmet Emin Özcan||February 2017||June 2017|||
|Rifat Günay||May 2018||Incumbent|||
- "Establishment of TRNC Central Bank". Kıbrıs Gazetesi. November 4, 2019.
- IFSB Archived 2018-09-03 at the Wayback Machine Members
- "Turkish Cypriot central bank governor resigns". 27 April 2001.
- "Kibris Haberleri̇".
- "KKTC MERKEZ BANKASI". July 25, 2011. Archived from the original on July 25, 2011.
- "KKTC Merkez Bankasi". www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org. Archived from the original on 29 March 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2022.
- "Genel Bilgiler | KKTC Merkez Bankası". Archived from the original on 2016-02-19.
- "Mehmet Emin Özcan | KKTC Merkez Bankası". www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org.
- "MERKEZ BANKASI BAŞKANLIĞI'NA RİFAT GÜNAY ATANDI!". Kıbrıs 724. May 15, 2018.
- "Rifat Günay | KKTC Merkez Bankası". www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org.
- (in Turkish) Central Bank of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus official site in Turkish language